• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Pre-Game Superstitions

Gipetto

Well here in Cali they are almost always @ 10am so I usually wake up and take some Aleve to help Saturday nights hangover. I then put the game on the flat screen with the home theater set to stadium surround. I usually cook up some breakfast around 9:30 and finish with ample time to start drinking beer. Nine times out of ten it's Blue Moon, Widmer Hefeweisen, or some random IPA that was on sale at BevMo. After the game I usually play Madden so I can enjoy watching the Panthers win a game. :(

usually grab a coffee and then a pinch of skoal... and i'm trying to quit skoal for my wife. So this year will be interesting.

I started skoal in the navy currently trying to quit as well. I find myself going for a week without a pinch then i get the urge and empty a can in a day then stop for another week or two.

Every single game the Panthers have ever lost, MadHatter has refused to send me nudes before. Just food for thought.

Yikes.....:eek:

I told you....I don't have any more nudes of 4'6" 450 pound women. You have my complete collection at this point.:cheers2:

Archived