• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy will start

Rags

Norwood has been almost as underwhelming as Brown.

Both Brown and Norwood would be much better off as OLB's in a 3-4.

This is the only reason im even interested in them staying around. An occasional 3-4 look could be interesting with a solid NT C.J. Fits the DE mold and Hardy could probably pull it off. Would also allow us to rest some starters at LB in a rotation. Though admittedly I don't know that much about running a 3-4.

Norwood has been almost as underwhelming as Brown.

Both Brown and Norwood would be much better off as OLB's in a 3-4.

That's the thing though. Both are too small to play DE but not fluid enough to be an OLB. Tweeners are either good at 2 positions or bad/not fit for 2 positions. Everette is definitely the latter imo but I think the jury is still out on Norwood.

Does either play ST?

That's the thing though. Both are too small to play DE but not fluid enough to be an OLB. Tweeners are either good at 2 positions or bad/not fit for 2 positions. Everette is definitely the latter imo but I think the jury is still out on Norwood.

Does either play ST?

they both play on coverage units

As far as I've been able to see this pre-season, Everette Brown = Poor, Greg Hardy = Easily handled at line of scrimmage, Eric Norwood = Slow feet, Ugo Chinasa = Young, highest upside of all DE's listed.... needs polishing.

Greg hasn't played this preseason, so I guess that is why he is so easily handled

Archived