• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

I think people dislike NJPanthers because instead of saying something along the lines of "Here are my predictions on the team." He acts high and mighty from a "source" that has produced no real info besides info said by Reed, Gant, an IncarceratedBob. If he didn't act the way he did (defending everything said, on a high horse, etc, etc) people wouldn't mind it.

It's one thing to have inside info, it's another to use info from other people and act like you do, I tend to believe he does the latter(which is fine) but don't act like you know more when you are guessing stuff that anyone who watches the Panthers could guess.

You throw out enough stuff and some of it is sure to stick.

But yeah, just my 2 cents to this whole debacle.

I agree. Why can't he just state this info as opinion, instead of acting like he has a source.. things would go so much more smoothly. He is demanding some sort of street cred for having a 'source'. The amount of info that NJP claims to have would get his 'source' fired, and would be extremely easy for the Panthers FO to find out who is leaking this info. If it were just little tid-bits here and there, it would be more believable. But, I refuse to believe anyone in the Panthers FO is that dumb.

I agree. Why can't he just state this info as opinion, instead of acting like he has a source.. things would go so much more smoothly. He is demanding some sort of street cred for having a 'source'. The amount of info that NJP claims to have would get his 'source' fired, and would be extremely easy for the Panthers FO to find out who is leaking this info. If it were just little tid-bits here and there, it would be more believable. But, I refuse to believe anyone in the Panthers FO is that dumb.

because he might have a source. not every source is going to be dead on every time. not all information on what is going to happen internally passes through every person in the FO. things can turn on a dime, but that doesn't mean that he the source is wrong and it doesn't rule out the possibility of there being a source.

point remains, why do you care? how does it effect you one way or the other if he has one or not? why is it so important that you have to come in a thread like this and say he's full of crap? do you think you are doing some sort of public service? does it hurt you in some way if he's in here spewing untruths?

because he might have a source. not every source is going to be dead on every time. not all information on what is going to happen internally passes through every person in the FO. things can turn on a dime, but that doesn't mean that he the source is wrong and it doesn't rule out the possibility of there being a source.

point remains, why do you care? how does it effect you one way or the other if he has one or not? why is it so important that you have to come in a thread like this and say he's full of crap? do you think you are doing some sort of public service? does it hurt you in some way if he's in here spewing untruths?

Spewing untruths in a Panthers forum where hundreds of Panthers fans come to get their panthers news.. yes, I have a problem with that.

Spewing untruths in a Panthers forum where hundreds of Panthers fans come to get their panthers news.. yes, I have a problem with that.
is it your forum? are you a mod?

anyone going to forums for news should know enough to take anything they read with a grain of salt. same with people getting their news from tweets or from the likes of PFT or even adam schefter (or just about any reporter for that matter) who is known for throwing crap on the wall to see if it sticks.

buyer/poster/visitor beware. some of the info you get may come from people who don't have a clue. i think the majority of people have that figured out by now and if they don't then they deserve to get duped. it isn't a secret that the internets get things wrong a lot.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

The Panthers didn't seriously consider adding CB Joselio Hanson because "we already have that player." That's basically Captain Munnerlyn.

This was posted today

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

McDermott wanted to bring in Joselio Hanson, Rivera and Hunrey overruled him and felt was too similar to Munnerlyn.

This was posted last night

I am not sitting in here asking for credit, I did not even start this thread. All I ask is to be able to talk on a message board and not have every thread turn into a bashing thread of me. You name me one source ever in any sport that got everything 100% right. People come in at the last minute and deals get screwed up. I tell you what I hear because if someone had a source I would appreciate them posting it.

I am not sitting in here asking for credit, I did not even start this thread. All I ask is to be able to talk on a message board and not have every thread turn into a bashing thread of me. You name me one source ever in any sport that got everything 100% right. People come in at the last minute and deals get screwed up. I tell you what I hear because if someone had a source I would appreciate them posting it.

Your "source" has been clearly wrong *at least* 10 times in just the past 6 weeks of me checking your tweets. And it didn't involve just personnel matters that could have fallen through. Your "source" said Corvey Irvin was someone the coaches were really high on to the point of them not even wanting to pursue another DT. And yet Irvin was just cut. Your "source" said Captain Munnerlyn's injury was worse than the team would have us believe to the point where you said they were going to bring another corner in for insurance. Captain was absolutely fine.

And after reading these threads it is the same people over and over again. Bruce Brewski, MrTouchdown, Same Mills Fan, ARSEN and a few others. If anything you guys are in the minority. Sam Mills Fan is the same person who swore up and down there was no way JuliusPeppers would be let go. MrTouchdown is the same guy who starts with every single person on this board and wants to cut every player. Give it a rest guys, its like you guys live to have to be right on a message board and put people down.

Your "source" has been clearly wrong *at least* 10 times in just the past 6 weeks of me checking your tweets. And it didn't involve just personnel matters that could have fallen through. Your "source" said Corvey Irvin was someone the coaches were really high on to the point of them not even wanting to pursue another DT. And yet Irvin was just cut. Your "source" said Captain Munnerlyn's injury was worse than the team would have us believe to the point where you said they were going to bring another corner in for insurance. Captain was absolutely fine.

My Corvey Irvin tweet was a few weeks ago and around that time he was named the starter and Rivera spoke highly of him. He showed absolutely nothing with his opportunity in games. He was a practice player. THe Munnerlyn injury I said would be lingering throughout the season. Yes, I haven't seen much of an effect on him, but we will see.

Archived