• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rivera press conference 9-5-11

rayzor

I can't help but really like this guy...open but he gives measured responses that take into account the "need to know". He's direct with his answers and lets you know when and why he won't give more details. He remains upbeat and optimistic with just enough realism to keep the sugar coating off the top.

Why can't I ever watch videos on Panthers.com anymore? They never load for me. Same in both IE & Firefox.

I use Chrome, and have trouble as well. When they do load, it is slow as crap, and the audio is often poor.

The video department seems to be 2 and 14 also.

anyone know where to find the text from this conference? I could of sworn his last statement was we are going to move players around like green bay, anyone else hear this?
that was in regards to moving godfrey into play the nickel. the exact quote was "I think that there are some good examples of taking one of your better defensive players and putting him in that position ala Green Bay."

i'm not 100% sure, but i think he's referring to charles woodson moving from responsibilities as a #1CB to playing the nickel slot.

Archived