• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need to pass a drug test.

Stumpy

My job just announced that they are going to start doing monthly drug screenings for everyone in the company. Previously, they only tested if you had a workman's comp claim.

I've never been a big smoker, but I helped my sister move to Boone the weekend before last, and decided to partake in some mountain delicacies.

I smoked 3-4 times a day that weekend. My test is on the 13th so I only have a week to clean out my system or bye bye income.

Any huddlers have experience with a product that can clean you out in less than a week?

Job market here sucks, so I am desperate!

I miss legal weed they had there it was a good backup before the banned it.

It was a good way to make money selling it to those clueless college kids who didn't know any better.

I'm not in CLT any idea what kind of pills they were?

Just go to your local Head Shop and talk to the stoner dude or chick that works there. Take that pill, drink some water and then get a home drug test kit just to be on the safe side. I was in the Army and they test randomly and they they test often. Every time I came home to Charlotte on leave I would stock up on them.

If you smoke occasional like the way you seemed to explain...I think it only takes a week for the THC to naturally exit your system. If you didn't smoke much any.. weeks before that weekend you smoked, you should be fine.... and definitely if you flush your system out leading up to the test. I suggest using natural diuretics before anything.

CHUG!

Archived