• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone tell me what I did?

Floppin

Ok so my wife loves these Eddy's Lime Popsicles. We don't have any so I offer to drive all the way to Walmart at 10:30 tonight to get her some. Reluctantly she tells me to go.

I say that I've got to get my wallet and she tells me to just grab some money out of her purse by the door instead. After explaining that I'd rather have my wallet because it has my ID in it I go and get it and go to the store.

When I get there they are out of her lime pops so I call her and ask her what she wants as a replacement and she says fudge pops. I get the register and find out that my wallet doesn't have any money in it....crap. So I call her and tell her whats up and come home.

When I get home I grab some money out of her wallet and start to go back out the door again. She stops me and tells me not to go.

After that she's acting all pissed off so I ask her what's bothering her and she tells me that "You've just got to be right, you couldn't just take the money out of my purse like I asked you to begin with. You were just trying to show off like "Ohhhh look what I'll do for you""

I tell her that "No I just wanted to do something nice for you"

Now she won't talk to me.

Seriously? You dont know what you did wrong?

lol

you poor little man.

How long have you been married?

Here is a hint: all married women hate men, trust me I have an ex wife.

This is my second marriage. My first wife changed her name to my last name (two years into the marriage, mind you, and I never asked her too) two days before she packed her poo and left.

Ok so my wife loves these Eddy's Lime Popsicles. We don't have any so I offer to drive all the way to Walmart at 10:30 tonight to get her some.

Any guy who drives to Walmart at 10:30 to buy his wife popsicles deserves everything he gets and more. How many other guys did you see there buying their wife popsicles?

Archived