• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/11 shoes and gloves

CatMan72

For the record Fiz, I would not put myself into any of the categories you listed as criteria that people who think this equipment is awesome would fit in.

Not to turn this into a tinderbox thread, but I believe 9/11 was an inside job... I still think our country should remember it and keep that memory alive... In a weird way, I look at players wearing something like this as almost like a protest, that's why I appreciate it.

It should very much so be remembered, but not in the way that most people remember it. It should be remembered as a catalyst that unleashed hell upon the world in the name of a false justice.

For the record Fiz, I would not put myself into any of the categories you listed as criteria that people who think this equipment is awesome would fit in.

Not to turn this into a tinderbox thread, but I believe 9/11 was an inside job... I still think our country should remember it and keep that memory alive... In a weird way, I look at players wearing something like this as almost like a protest, that's why I appreciate it.

hi Rashard Mendenhall

Hurray for remembrance of an iconic image for governmental oppression, lies, and deception!

174904d1308624017-actor-has-most-awesome-body-work-tv-movies-turrible.png

I'm hoping some of our guys wear those, I'm betting Shockey will at least. BTW, I think it's funny how people can watch our government fail so completely at so many different things, then come to the conclusion that it's capable of pulling off the most sophisticated sabotage and subsequent cover up in human history.

Conspiracy theories aside, a lot of innocent people died on 9/11.

These things are meant to be in memoriam of them, not celebration of the government.

The victims should be remembered. I'd like to think that we can all appreciate these things in that vein, regardless of political affiliation.

I'm hoping some of our guys wear those, I'm betting Shockey will at least. BTW, I think it's funny how people can watch our government fail so completely at so many different things, then come to the conclusion that it's capable of pulling off the most sophisticated sabotage and subsequent cover up in human history.

You see accidental governmental failure and I see manufactured failure, there's a difference but I digress. I never meant to disrespect the people who have died during and because of the events of 9/11 and I agree that they should always be remembered, but the events that really transpired will one day become pat of that remembrance.

Archived