• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's final stats - week 1 @ Arizona

blackcatgrowl

Cam stepped up BIG TIME in this game and you gotta love seeing Smitty out there running wild. But if we could cut down on penalties on offense we would have been able to go up 2 TDs on the Cards and maybe pulled it out.

Special teams was the difference for the Cards. Also, Kolb is pretty damn good. Who knows how good a team we just lost to, but I am SURE Green Bay is better.

Arizona scored on 3 big time plays. If we are able to contain one of those plays, we win this game 24-21. Too bad the coverage team fell asleep and let Peterson sneak through.

I think we need to establish the run a little better in coming weeks, but Cam is a bona fide star, looks like. The guy has a winning arm and a winning smile. He didn't look too dangerous running the ball though.

I am as blown away as anybody...Cam is amazing.

We do have to remember that the Arizona was counting on him playing 'like a rookie' & focusing more on run defense, so other team will be fully aware of his capabilities. That said, the OC better figure out how to establish an effective running game.

Great game, I was happy to see him do well, we dropped some passes for him. Kudos for him not feeling or getting rattled during some pressure situations at the end of the half and the end of the game. Really nicely done. Sacks were a problem.. and big plays for them were a problem.. Pugh had a terrible angle on that quick slant for a TD. Good job shutting down Fitzgerald. looking forward to next week.

Archived