• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong

The Saltman

If today (stat wise) ends up being his best game of the season, I would not be surprised. This was a monster game. I expect both good and bad games throughout the season (even great QB's have bad games, see Big Ben today), but I would be shocked if he can top the game he had today. Partly because I have to believe our run game will not be this incompetent every week.

Eh, way to eat crow I guess... But you know the first time he struggles especially if it happens a few weeks in a row you'll be out with your angry mob of naysayers wanting to play in his blood.

Fyi im not eating crow. Ive been behind they guy the whole time. He will have ups and downs. But i really do admit that i was wrong about him not being ready. The guy is poised like a 10 yr vet.

If today (stat wise) ends up being his best game of the season, I would not be surprised. This was a monster game. I expect both good and bad games throughout the season (even great QB's have bad games, see Big Ben today), but I would be shocked if he can top the game he had today. Partly because I have to believe our run game will not be this incompetent every week.

big ben is not great, the steelers are a great team, he's an over inflated delhomme. (physically and metaphorically)

but yes, sometimes great players do have bad games, look at d-lo today.

I gotta say this about Cam.

That kid is poised....

That kid has a cannon for an arm....

That kid made great decisions....

Outstanding performance.

Now if we could kick McDermott's ass for a couple of bonehead plays...the worst being the defensive call that gave up the Doucet 70 yard TD.

You DO NOT sell out blitz on 3rd and 7 from the Arizona 20. He showed the blitz from the start of the play and gave up the ENTIRE middle of the field. That is why Philly ran him out of town. Being agressive is one thing...being ignorantly and predictably agressive is stupid.

Archived