• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who wants to see armanti lining up as second WR more?

malik

I want to see AE get in on some plays which I think might happen this week because of who we play and the fact that we probably are going to try and spread them out. But I don't think its Lafell that falls off I think its going to be Naanee. Because Lafell made plays when the ball was thrown his way.

I want to see AE get in on some plays which I think might happen this week because of who we play and the fact that we probably are going to try and spread them out. But I don't think its Lafell that falls off I think its going to be Naanee. Because Lafell made plays when the ball was thrown his way.

Let me repeat. Cam was throwing a deep route to Ajirotutu in a news clip from yesterday.

Tutu, based on his size and speed, and the fact that he can supposedly catch passes across the middle with contact (scouting report), means that Tutu is the most likely candidate to ease his way ahead of other receivers if anyone does.

Archived