• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton's Body language on the sideline

Hotsauce

What is he going to say to his teammates? What are his teammates going to say to him?

Cam has a lot of pressure and expectation on his shoulders right now. When you have accounted for 1, 2, and 3 picks, probably better to sit alone and cool off.

There's plent that can be said going both ways. He, as the face of the franchise, can't isolate himself from the rest of the team regardless of his performance. It's not like the team doesn't know he shoulders a lot of responsibility AND is still a rookie.

That's poor leadership.

I just can't see the need to be all buddy buddy all the time, and when a QB is doing poorly he should not be obligated to act like it was nothing.

You can say he is the face of the franchise, that doesn't mean anything either.

I saw it as what it was: A QB cooling off on a bench.

Everyone else sees: Cam, leader of the Panthers, doesn't want to talk to teammates about his poor play and decisions! There should be some sort of discussion here, Cam needs to explain himself, and give hope to his players! Sitting on a bench with a towel over his head is no way to act as the face of the Carolina Panthers!

Yikes...

I agree. This is a major issue! It could destroy Cam and the team. We must take it more seriously!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxUghEglGuUEAa9u4Y-7YkjFizMtV8DelwBMxl5dpMZHU9lX-i8A

I mean the lack of that baseball cap is critical. What is wrong with Cam? God, doesn't he know this is a team game??

I didn't go to the game and frankly I didn't listen to the announcers 90% of the time... while I'd love to have him over there firing his offense up all the time, that's not the only way to be effective.

Archived