• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seward visiting the Colts

Mr. Scot

Not that theres really any revelance to this to the story. But Seward and Lloyd used to come into the resteraunt where I bartend every SUnday afternoon or Monday night after games this past season. And seward is kind of a asshole. Lloyd on the otherhand is very cool. And a awsome Tipper!

He prob could start on some ball clubs but his injuries keep him as a back up. He's a poor mans Chris Draft.

I agree. He's ok to start in spots, but I don't think I would want to go into a season with him as my #1 MLB. They have Dan Conner coming back, so he may not have even been 2nd string this year. I think Conner has the potential to be a pretty decent guy in the rotation.

Not that theres really any revelance to this to the story. But Seward and Lloyd used to come into the resteraunt where I bartend every SUnday afternoon or Monday night after games this past season. And seward is kind of a asshole. Lloyd on the otherhand is very cool. And a awsome Tipper!

Thats the impression I got of Seward...saw him on the news once and he had this big-ass watch that probably cost a poo load...he made a point of showing it off constantly.

He also had a contingent of smokin' hot girls at the game in Oakland I went to last season, all had his name on the front of their shirts. OK sure maybe I'm just jealous. :)

Archived