• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ginger Sperm Isn't Wanted.

Floppin

The world's largest sperm bank is telling redheads to keep their semen.

Demand for ginger-haired donors is so low that Cryos International says they needn't bother donating.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand," Ole Schou, the director of Cryos, told the Danish newspaper, Ekstrabladet, according to London's Telegraph.

Men with scarlett manes sell "like hot cakes" in Ireland, Schou said, but that's about it.

"I do not think you choose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads," he said, the Telegraph reported. "And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case."

Men with brown hair and brown eyes are very popular, Schou noted.

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2011/09/18/2011-09-18_worlds_biggest_sperm_bank_cryos_tells_redheads_we_dont_need_your_semen_.html#ixzz1YQqFrmec

Poor gingers can't get free baiting money.

whoa... when the hell did carrot top get so ripped? in my minds eye he's still a scrawny little toothpick that i saw in some movie back when i was in middle school and i was like yea i could kick that guys ass.

who's the chick in the pick. gotta fap to her later.

when you're as ugly as carrot top you have to do something

Archived