• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

titans sign mark jones

scpanther22

This is not good news. We finally had a good/reliable return guy who wasn't too expensive. Robinson has not shown me much at all. He seems to be a lot of hype who has gotten too much local media attention. He has a lot to prove and even more now. I hope I am wrong but with all the returns I saw from him before he got hurt he looked sub par.

Peppers casuality?

Not sure, unlike Jason Kyle, the FO seemed to express no interest in bringing him back. Remember he wasn't signed last year until Rhyne was put on IR so I think the FO still viewed him as a stopgap even though he performed well. Robinson needs a chance.

Not sure, unlike Jason Kyle, the FO seemed to express no interest in bringing him back. Remember he wasn't signed last year until Rhyne was put on IR so I think the FO still viewed him as a stopgap even though he performed well. Robinson needs a chance.

yes. we let an actual return man go so we could keep a potential return man.

Jones did very well for us but he can do one thing really. With a tight cap and little money we need someone who can play multiple positions. Both Robinson, Moore, (and Carter if we resign him) will be better receivers than Jones and should be able to return punts and kickoffs as well.

I don't get this. Ok fine...they might need some WR help. But a return guy? I guess they're afraid Chris Johnson, one of the most deadly return guys in the game, might get hurt?

Yeah he is their starting RB. Battles b/t Kenny Moore and Robinson for camp unless we draft someone.

Archived