• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So when should Hurney start talking to Bus Cook about a contract extension

SCP

I'd say you wait 3 years and if production is progressively better than what we are already seeing...You offer him the big one. 1 or 2 years is just way too soon to offer that big contract you know Cam secretly wants.

we can't even negotiate until after year 3, that is the law of the new CBA.

Is that true? That is not good if true. If we have to wait that long he can just wait to go wherever he wants at that time and he'll only be 25.

So many of you were so thrilled that we were only able to sign him to a 4 year deal.... you're gonna be sorry about that. I'll pull up the posts if need be.

Is that true? That is not good if true. If we have to wait that long he can just wait to go wherever he wants at that time and he'll only be 25.

So many of you were so thrilled that we were only able to sign him to a 4 year deal.... you're gonna be sorry about that. I'll pull up the posts if need be.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/25/new-cba-limits-early-renegotiated-contracts/

Archived