• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys...

#1 Panthers Fan

When ever I post something on this board I expect to get ripped but right now I just don't give a poo. With that being said after watching all the games this season they all have one thing in comin. We hung in right to the very end and could have won a the last drive of the game in each and everyone. Guys we are only a few AND I MEAN A FEW players away from being a respectable football team in the NFC. Noone wants this team to win more than I (trust me when I tell you this) but I think the best thing that could ever happen to this team is for us to lose out. Yes I know i should be tarred and feathered but here me out. If we were able to do this and somehow end up with the #1 draft pick again than there would be some team stupid enough to give up their whole draft and probably than some for Andrew Luck. With those draft picks we could add some key players where we currently don't have players that are making the cut. WR,CB, etc... Guys we all knew this season was a learning one and that we probably would have a losing season. But let me tell you this OUR FUTURE IS VERY BRIGHT. So hang in there guys, I know its hard but we will win numerous Super Bowls with Cam just give it time.

Our future is bright as long as we lose out? What is with all these fans contempt on a rebuilding year. Seems like every year there is some sort of excuse of rebuilding the team in some aspect and I am tired of it.

We have leaders, we have vets and there aren't a lot of pieces to fill. What do you tell your players before you play a game, don't worry we're rebuilding? Or when they lost don't worry we don't expect to win? Enough with that poo already.

One of the main reasons we all thought we'd have another losing year is our new #1 QB needs to grow and obviously this is not the case. He has areas of improvement but he is ready to win now and is playing like it. It's time this organization gets their act together and rushes this into motion quicker than expected.

With the way Cam is playing, there is not excuse. Get on the fuging ball already people. Last year the blame was clausen, when Moore lit it up there were other excuses, now Cam lights it up and we are still rebuilding. Brees, Brady, Manning all play as well as Cam has and they have holes too. A QB this good should be winning. What do you do? Tell Newton we need a 600+ yard game in order to win. Bullshit.

I am just pissed Cam is being asked way to much. We wouldn't be CLOSE to winning if Cam played half as bad as he is, which is what everyone would have expected with a rookie QB. Imagine how bad we would be. Cam is not a one man show and it really irritates the fug out of me.

But we have to win now Now NOW!!! In this instant oatmeal, quick fix society I demand to win from day one or it is a complete and total failure by team to satisity me.

Just thought I would sum up the responses of a portion of our fanbase

Archived