• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

@ pilares fanboys...

rayzor

seems like your boy might be getting his shot.

josephperson Ron Rivera says Panthers are making a change on kickoff returns, where Jordan Pugh or rookie KeAloha Pilares will replace Goodson.

josephperson Goodson missed a day w illness this week, but he also had a muff last week in Chicago and was replaced by Pugh that day. ...

josephperson Rivera says he's eager to see what Pilares can do. Had a setback with an ankle sprain a few weeks ago, but has "top-end speed," Rivera said.

congrats.

i hope he can get the job done.

eh, not sure I like that. Goodson looked great last year at returns. Pugh looks a good bit behind Goodson's development. Pilares is an unknown.....so I'd be more in favor of him getting a shot. Don't really want Pugh back there.

AE got a quarter of the season.......I haven't been impressed.

why?

not hating on the kid.

i just don't understand the love.

He has had limited time from his injury over the summer, but every time he has been on the field he has been solid. I like the speed he showed on the anderson touchdown in the preseason. He's not the biggest guy but he was a HB transitioned to a WR, he's got speed and deadly in the open field.

We need a spark somewhere......anywhere. Offense needs someone on D or ST to make at least one impact play.

so far in 4 games the D and ST have generated 1 legit big play (Godfrey INT)

saftey was pretty big too

Archived