• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera Press Conference at Noon.

chknwing

he has some 'splainin to do about that time out before half...

He already said it was his fault. Should not of changed units. When he did, he thought Saints would get the snap off and Carolina would be charged w/ too many men on the field.......and get the kick moved up. He was wrong. he took blame full blame (but I think the door is still open based on his sideline reaction he might be taking blame for someone else).

I am so much more impressed with his pressers than the baloney sandwiches we had in the past.

"I made a mistake calling that TO - I have to deal with it"

"I learned a valuable lesson"

"I'm happy with the scuffle - this is our house!"

"you take the run - we're gonna throw... and vice versa"

He has no problems with the players getting fired up and he's pleased with the performance, BUT not satisfied until we cross that threshold of winning.

He makes a great point - we have become an aggressive offense and I'm loving it every week. I'm not satisfied with losing, but the difference between winning and losing is down to about 3 key plays per game.............. not 58 minutes like last year. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am so much more impressed with his pressers than the baloney sandwiches we had in the past.

"I made a mistake calling that TO - I have to deal with it"

"I learned a valuable lesson"

"I'm happy with the scuffle - this is our house!"

"you take the run - we're gonna throw... and vice versa"

He has no problems with the players getting fired up and he's pleased with the performance, BUT not satisfied until we cross that threshold of winning.

He makes a great point - we have become an aggressive offense and I'm loving it every week. I'm not satisfied with losing, but the difference between winning and losing is down to about 3 key plays per game.............. not 58 minutes like last year. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Just listened to his radio show and he was like Smitty was attacked and we have to protect our own, no place in the game for what Harper did.

Archived