• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who does Cam remind you of?

methodtoll

oh, and Vick is trash.. always has been.. always will be..

but dude...

he had like 5 really good games and then significantly regressed to being the old Mike Pick we all know and hate.. he's a super star and NOT injury prone and DEFINITELY worth $100 mil!!!!!!!!!!!

but dude...

he had like 5 really good games and then significantly regressed to being the old Mike Pick we all know and hate.. he's a super star and NOT injury prone and DEFINITELY worth $100 mil!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol have you seen his offensive line? Its worse than the bears.

Lol have you seen his offensive line? Its worse than the bears.

but but but vick is super duper mobile that shouldn't matter for a super star QB like him

fyi Rodgers played with a complete trash o-line and did just fine. Vick just isn't that good.

but but but vick is super duper mobile that shouldn't matter for a super star QB like him

fyi Rodgers played with a complete trash o-line and did just fine. Vick just isn't that good.

No matter how trashy Rodgers line was, they still gave him time to throw. Vick has been hit like no other qb has. Let's see what Tom Brady would do behind a shitty line like that.

No matter how trashy Rodgers line was, they still gave him time to throw. Vick has been hit like no other qb has. Let's see what Tom Brady would do behind a pooty line like that.

uhhh, did you watch the Packers two seasons ago? Rodgers was sacked a league leading 50 times and still got his team to the playoffs behind an o-line comparable to the Bears

also, Big Ben won super bowls playing with an infinitely worse o-line than the Eagles current.

once again, guys like these are able to succeed behind suspect o-lines because they are good quarterbacks. Vick isn't.

edit - I may be being too harsh. He is probably an average QB, not terrible. Trash person, but not terrible. Definitely not worth $100 million.

Why are people still trying to figure out who he is like? He is like no one...he is Cam Newton. Smarter and faster than Culpepper, Bigger and stronger than Elway, more accurate than Cunningham and way more determined than Big Ben. There is nothing remotely close in the NFL.

Yeah, every QB I think of, I start thinking through the comparisons, but ultimately, none of those other guys are Cam, period. I wonder if McNabb, Culpepper, Big Ben, any of those guys possessed the desire to win and succeed in their heart as strongly as Cam.

If not, then give me Cam over any of those guys any day.

Archived