• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

72 games

N1kkadeemuz

you were one of the few saying he wasnt really an impact player before the season started

Yes, and I still hold to that. He is (sadly) our best LBer, but I don't think he is an impact player (though that cat and mouse game with Brees last week was sweet). There are tons of James Andersons in the NFL.

Yes, and I still hold to that. He is (sadly) our best LBer, but I don't think he is an impact player (though that cat and mouse game with Brees last week was sweet). There are tons of James Andersons in the NFL.

I can agree with that. Being "just a guy" isn't necessarily an insult. It's safe to say that he is good and getting better but he isn't great. He doesn't change the game like Beason does.

Lock him up. He's a good player and considering how our LB corps looks he needs to get a long-term contract. He's more of an impact player than you think and this tough year will do nothing but improve him.

To be honest, and I hate to say it, it may be the right move to release TD and re-invest that in Anderson before someone else grabs him. I love TD, but those tears are difficult to come back from and likely to occur again. What really scares me is Beason's torn achilles. That's also an injury that can also become a career ender.

Lock him up. He's a good player and considering how our LB corps looks he needs to get a long-term contract. He's more of an impact player than you think and this tough year will do nothing but improve him

he just signed a 5 year contract a few months ago.

Archived