• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember some things

pdandy1994

Peyton Manning went 3-13 as a starter

We have the hardest schedule in the league

We're missing starters all over the defense

I know we can't sit here and make excuses, but the seasons not lost by any means.

Remember this time last year. Our offense was aenemic. Our defense would be exhausted mid way through the second cause our offense was so bad. The offense couldn't throw down field, and the run game would get stuffed before they could do anything.

Would you rather the Panthers be getting blown out, being a joke of a team?

If you thought this was a playoff year, you mustve been smoking some goody good.

without wins it's hard to not be considered a joke.

eventually these guys are just going to be looked at as overrated and "they are who we thought they are".

all hype that has been received was unwarranted.

this team might be good in the future, but they've got a whole lot of stuff to work out on defense before that ever comes about.

without wins it's hard to not be considered a joke.

eventually these guys are just going to be looked at as overrated and "they are who we thought they are".

all hype that has been received was unwarranted.

this team might be good in the future, but they've got a whole lot of stuff to work out on defense before that ever comes about.

Ray you know I am a fan of yours, but what exactly did you expect this year?? And did those expectations change when we lost TD, Beast, and Edwards??

I think there is a lot of frustration that we have been so close and have only one win to this point. But I don't think anyone after the preseason was saying we should be beat GB, NO, CHI and ATL.

As a matter of fact Raging Bull started a thread trying to convince everyone that we had a chance against the Arizona because no one really thought we would win that game.

Ray you know I am a fan of yours, but what exactly did you expect this year?? And did those expectations change when we lost TD, Beast, and Edwards??

I think there is a lot of frustration that we have been so close and have only one win to this point. But I don't think anyone after the preseason was saying we should be beat GB, NO, CHI and ATL.

i expected more than just one win at this point.

i expected us to be weaker on offense than defense...at least coming into the season.

i expect us not to have a swiss cheese defense, even without beason and TD.

i expect us to go into ATL and beat a lesser team. that didn't happen.

the team that almost beat the bears, packers, and saints didn't show up. the team regressed. it shouldn't have gotten beat and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. they are in 'must win' mode.

every week that they "almost" win i can see optimism on this team dwindling. they have to pull their heads out of their asses and get things right. screw this whole excuse of looking ahead. this team needs to learn how to win now if it wants win in the future. all they are getting good at is pissing away potential wins. that is a trend that needs to be bucked now.

i expected more than just one win at this point.

i expected us to be weaker on offense than defense...at least coming into the season.

i expect us not to have a swiss cheese defense, even without beason and TD.

i expect us to go into ATL and beat a lesser team. that didn't happen.

the team that almost beat the bears, packers, and saints didn't show up. the team regressed. it shouldn't have gotten beat and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. they are in 'must win' mode.

every week that they "almost" win i can see optimism on this team dwindling. they have to pull their heads out of their asses and get things right. screw this whole excuse of looking ahead. this team needs to learn how to win now if it wants win in the future. all they are getting good at is pissing away potential wins. that is a trend that needs to be bucked now.

Looking at our schedule before the season you thought we would have more than 1 win at this point??

You are an optimist. :)

The problem is that we are playing better than anyone thought and now suddenly we think this team should be a playoff team. We are a 2-14 team that only added a couple of tight ends and a QB. Plus our 2-14 defense lost arguably their two best players and also arguably the most important offseason pick up (Edwards).

There is no doubt it has been frustrating losing these close games but we have to stay grounded in reality.

The one positive thing is that Cam and this coaching staff has already risen the expectations of this team that we believe we are better than ATL who was #1 in the NFC last year. And that to me is a good thing.

Archived