• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hey salty

Hawk

I have an idea for you that will revolutionize the hotel industry....

segregation

and no, not like that....keep the travelling business man in a seperate wing that the family with 4 screaming kids seperate from the drug filled dick wad that wants to party until 4am in a Tuesday....

then maybe I can get some fuggen sleep once in a while

also, while you are at it...please stop cheaping out and buy doors that you can actually turn while closing so people stop slamming the damn door all the time.

oh...and another idea...a point system that picks where you get to sleep. spend a nice quiet night with no issues, get a point...the more points, the better room and area of the hotel you get.

just do it...no lip

ya hotels have points systems, wtf you in 1982 canada or something?

doors slamming is for safety reasons. they make it so that doors close automatically so some guy doesnt just try to run into a room and rape your daughters.

where in the hell are you staying? motel 8?

canada_roadtrip.1179669600.the_big_moose.jpg

segregation

and no, not like that....keep the travelling business man in a seperate wing that the family with 4 screaming kids seperate from the drug filled dick wad that wants to party until 4am in a Tuesday....

They already have it. Its called different hotel chains Businessman stays in the Marriott, family stays in Hampton Inn, partier stays in motel 6. :)

segregation

How did you know I was out last night? I had a good time, partied at The W for a while.

Archived