• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney (you knew this thread was coming)

Ricky Spanish

I agree with Angelo. Dimitroff has turned the Falcons into an NFC South perennial contender as much as I hate them. What's the Falcon record under Dimitroff compared to Hurney in the same time? Yeah, let's not go there.

Yeah it's amazing what you can do when your quarterback isn't imploding out of nowhere in 2009 and your owner is nuking your chances in 2010.

Don't mention his last three drafts have been gong shows, or that his free agent signings, with the exception of turner, have been horrific.

jeff ireland is the best GM ever, but only because of what he asked dez bryant.

so you'd only give credit to hurney for moves you think 50% of the huddle disagrees with?

I give him credit for the move, but it's just one good move in a sea of crap. Again, I literally would have made the exact same move. Give me some smart Marty Hurney moves that an average Huddler wouldn't have made. Impress me.

Yeah it's amazing what you can do when your quarterback isn't imploding out of nowhere in 2009 and your owner is nuking your chances in 2010.

Don't mention his last three drafts have been gong shows, or that his free agent signings, with the exception of turner, have been horrific.

Hahaha, so many excuses for Hurney. What's his excuse for the defense and special teams having the least amount of talent in the league this year? Top 10 quarterback already and the owner is past the lockout. Yet there's no talent anywhere. Why?

Hahaha, so many excuses for Hurney. What's his excuse for the defense and special teams having the least amount of talent in the league this year?

losing your two best players and your best free agent addition are hard to overcome. poo rolls down hill in regards to special teams, as the players that should be playing ST are now starters.

Top 10 quarterback already and the owner is past the lockout. Yet there's no talent anywhere. Why?

There's plenty of talent on offense what are you talking about?

So the most damning issue for Hurney is what he might have done but didn't.

That is like saying the worst thing you did was lust in your heart but didn't do anything about it.

He didn't do it and obviously it was because the Panthers weren't willing to pay whatever the cost that the other teams wanted. Seems pretty smart to me actually.

Tell your wife you were gunna fug her sister but didnt. Im sure she wont care.

i think it's amazing how the general huddle consensus that this was a down year changed into "fug you hurney" because he drafted the best rookie quarterback ever and the best players and FA signing on defense, players he locked up and signed/drafted, got injured.

christ i can't believe otah, a guy he drafted, got hurt. what a terrible GM.

thankfully we have this random ass undrafted free agent who's looked good in limited action that just magically appeared on our practice field like Wesley Snipes in Major League.

Archived