• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton has more rushing yards than Chris Johnson

Ricky Spanish

How many other guys got 100m contracts and play on dream teams with losing records?

I don't remember seeing those other guys getting paid? Vick has reverted back to the old Mike. If he had you fooled, shame on you.

to vick's defense his Oline is one of the worse in football.....he is getting pressured and hit ALOT

How many other guys got 100m contracts and play on dream teams with losing records?

I don't remember seeing those other guys getting paid? Vick has reverted back to the old Mike. If he had you fooled, shame on you.

Im pretty sure Vick's contract is a 80 million dollar contract that was exaggerated by the media to be a 100 million.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/30/vicks-real-deal-five-years-80-million/

I drafted both Rodgers and Cam in my fantasy leagues this year. They are 1 and 2 respectively in positional rankings. Only 1 QB spot in starting lineup.

Yessssss.

i drafted cam newton and aj green with my last two picks and people called me stupid. Im currently undefeated in my League.

Archived