• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How's Gettis doing?

mercules20

remember he had that 88yd td catch with bsp at qb against the ravens. take that one play away and it was 400. but ima big gettis fan. i dont see him being a number one but could be a really solid #2. next year id like more 3wr sets with smitty lafell and gettis, but i understand they want the tightends out there. so ready for next yearl. we will be a force in this league. i expect double digit wins next year!

remember he had that 88yd td catch with bsp at qb against the ravens. take that one play away and it was 400. but ima big gettis fan. i dont see him being a number one but could be a really solid #2. next year id like more 3wr sets with smitty lafell and gettis, but i understand they want the tightends out there. so ready for next yearl. we will be a force in this league. i expect double digit wins next year!

I really like this kid, he got 500 yards with jimmy throwing him the ball. Idk if he's a number one type of guy but he can really stretch the field. How is his recovery going?

not really, in 2 games Gettis accumulated over half of his yardage and all his TDs...... Clausen wasn't playing in those 2.

Not sure Megatron could of produced w/ Jimmy last year.

It really depends on how much patience the are willing to have at the WR position. If Lafell can put up good numbers at the end of the year they may hold off on acquiring a top WR to see what Gettis can do.

Gettis is going to be a good one though. You don't lead the team in receiving(even over Steve Smith) with Jimmy Clausen at QB and not be good.

But keep in mind it was Matt Moore that helped put up those numbers not Clausen.

I thought they were both pick sixes?

You may be right. The reason I thought one was a sack-fumble-TD is because I was certain I would remember without a doubt if we threw back to back pick sixes on consecutive plays. I guess the mind is an amazing thing, blocking out trauma and all.

Archived