• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good News Panthers...QB JoshFreeman Injurers Hand at Gun Range

chknwing

If it takes someone getting fired for you to get promoted, you don't deserve the job in the first place and it'll catch up with you in the end.

Technically, there is only space for a promotion when a select few things happen, someone got fired, someone retired, or they created a new position. I didn't add "someone else got promoted" because that just takes us back to square one.

Great, and if you only get promoted because someone else got fired, 4 months down the line, some other little Floppin will be hired for the job you just got fired from.

I prefer to be rewarded based on merit, but I'm a hard working American so your views may differ.

Hmm, it seems like you're here all the time.

Hidden

Sucks, even when we're a bad team I want to play our opponents at their top strength

Hope he gets better

i kind of understand that, but only when we are at full strength...which we aren't.

a win is a win and i don't care who is hurt or isn't at full strength when we play them.

a win doesn't count less when they are missing players than if they if they aren't.

it's just a shallow moral victory when you beat a team at full strength. nothing more. ultimately it just doesn't matter.

Sucks, even when we're a bad team I want to play our opponents at their top strength

Hope he gets better

i kind of understand that, but only when we are at full strength...which we aren't.

a win is a win and i don't care who is hurt or isn't at full strength when we play them.

a win doesn't count less when they are missing players than if they if they aren't.

Archived