• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A week of sex with (insert favorite girl here) or....

SCP

**Jungle Rapids has two pretty sweet water slides. The half pipe deal and that toilet bowl thing. The wave pool is full of salmonella though.

Jungle Rapids water park was cool like 10 years ago. But now it's all about Lazer Tag and mini golf at 10:00 at night when my friends are stoned. It sucks being a semi-straight edge. Sure looks like a lot of fun...

I just want people to understand Scotland is the home of golf, and us Scots want to be distinguished from the English. While both are the UK, they are two different countries.

I'm sure the Welsh have a similar outlook.

they do. girlfriend's parents are welsh... they do not like being called British, lol

Why do the hot ones always have douchy boyfriends?

Just be the nice guy and I suspect you could figure out what to do with her... :lol:

I plan on transferring to either Maryland or UNC after next semester anyways, so there wouldn't be enough time to satisfy a hot female. I'm already finishing up my apps and everything. I love it here, but I grew up here and I need to get away.

Plus I honestly feel UNCW is too easy for me. Not trying to sound cocky, but I literally don't do anything and still kill all of my classes.

Now I'm just getting off topic...

Archived