• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug all you Panther fans!!!

Brokenbad

Fantasy football has killed football and what being a fan actually meant. I will never to fantasy in any sport. It is stupid and ruins the experience of the games.

Yup, I didn't do any FF of pick'em games this year and I have enjoyed football much more...even with a 3-8 record. :mad2:

Fantasy football has killed football and what being a fan actually meant. I will never to fantasy in any sport. It is stupid and ruins the experience of the games.
i don't know. it made me pay more attention to the league than what i was previously. i think it's actually done more good than bad for the sport and has helped with the growth that has taken place. it's given a way/reason for football fans to get more involved.

that said, i dropped out of all but one of my leagues this year and have found it incredibly liberating and i have enjoyed the season a lot more. i was asked to take over a dead team in one of my former leagues, but it doesn't require much time. the one league i stayed with i only stayed in it because my brother was in it.

Who picked up Lagarrete Blount in your fantasy leauge, you should be ashamed of yourself.

If Blount was available to be picked up in your league.....then you aren't playing in a league worth playing in. Would have to be a 4 man league or something

:confused: Picking up the opposing RB (which EVERYONE has been doing this season) is thinking outside the box?

Your right. There are other ways but thinking outside the box is a common way to help explain what expanding the paradigm means.

There is only one reason I know or could justify a person picking their own team in FF would be the belief that the team is going to the SB. That's fine if they believe the Panthers are going to the SB. I think a person would do better though if they went to other teams for some players.

If Blount was available to be picked up in your league.....then you aren't playing in a league worth playing in. Would have to be a 4 man league or something

Seriously. Why the hell would Blount be available in any league? Would have to be the most retarded league in the world.

Maybe he meant if you're "starting" him, and yeah I'd most certainly start him.

Archived