• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Panther Play

rko396

No, I dont feel bad for him at all. In fact I'd like to see that happen to him more often...

ok fair enough. i just wish he had been talkin trash before the game then got lit up like that, woulda been great. Not to many things could have made that night better tho.

Not sure if it was my favorite play (X-Clown is damn hard to beat), but Delhomme to Rosario in week 1 was awesome on so many levels.

Smitty suspended, San Diego SB contenders; didn't look like we had a shot. There was a great deal of optimism at the beginning of the season, but even then, I know I was still expecting a loss.

We are battling the whole game, then we go up two possessions in the 4th. I'm feeling :hurray:. Then, we freaking blow the lead, and I'm feeling :mad5:.

Down to the last play. 15 yards out for the win (when do you ever see this kind of stuff?). My heart's pounding, ball snapped, Delhomme pump fakes and the camera moves in response--what the hell is happening? The release, thrown into a sea of defenders. I see Rosario hoisting the ball up in the air, but it took me a good second or two to confirm that we just won the game.

Such a relieving feeling. I now know what it's like to be bipolar.

My choice is the final TD pass Jake threw in the season opener against Jax in 2003, after he replaced Peete. The feeling that he was indeed the 'missing link' was undeniable, and the season that followed (getting into the SB) seemed to justify that.

Foster's TD run that same year in the NFC championship game was great too.

Honorable mention for Chad Cota's interception against Pittsburgh in the final game of the '96 season that sealed winning the division, and gave us a first round bye that year.

The site below has a list of big plays in Panthers history. Rate them as you will....

http://www.articlesbase.com/hobbies-articles/carolina-panthers-tickets-great-players-and-a-super-owner-810648.html

smithy versus the packers,invisible the first half then he just explodes in the second.gotta gameplan smithy for 60 min. not just 30.we were all worrying about our run o and our secondary,throw in the fact that we were not as great in away games as home too.plus we didn't show up in big games.

x-clown should go down in history as one of the best plays in panthers history if not nfl.should be at least be mention among the drive, the----reception,and the Montana pass to clark vs the boys only difference is those plays led to superbowl rings.

Archived