• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is A. Edwards on the wrong side of the ball?

redbuddha

Ive often wondered to myself if they shouldnt turn him back to a qb and let him back up cam. From what I have read(only seen 1 app st game with him), his style of play was closer to cams than anyone else on the roster. This way if something happened and the backup had to play, the offense wouldnt have to change its identity as much as if the backup is a strictly pocket passer.

This is only a random thought so take it easy on me, haha

I realize he hasn't had many throwing reps, but that lollipop pass he threw in the last game is one of a few very good reasons why Armanti wouldn't make it as a QB in the NFL.

I stood out at practice last year and watched a few of his throws, they all looked like the ball had helium in it. On one deep pass attempt, he under threw the ball so badly that the DB just stood there and waited for it to drop in his hands like he was fielding a punt.

Armanti edwards will not pan out he has history against him. Every second round seletion since marty hurney took over has been a bust

just take a look and see, hurney got here in 2002.

http://www.panthers.com/team/history/college-draft-history.html

look at the quality second round pics we got before hurney got here.

Armanti wasn't picked in the 2nd round. derp

Anybody else thinks that Edwards just don't have it? How many years does it take to learn how to catch the ball or run a route? There is a reason there why he didn't play WR in college and for that matter why he isn't playing QB in the NFL. It's hard to judge him though on punt returns bc our special teams sucks! I don't think Hester would be a factor on our special teams.

Richard Marshall, Ryan Kalil: The only two home runs in the Second Round Hurney has ever hit.

Sherrod Martin is...decent. Other than those three, all busts.

richard marshall is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FARFAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from being a "home run"

Anybody else thinks that Edwards just don't have it? How many years does it take to learn how to catch the ball or run a route? There is a reason there why he didn't play WR in college and for that matter why he isn't playing QB in the NFL. It's hard to judge him though on punt returns bc our special teams sucks! I don't think Hester would be a factor on our special teams.

I just thought the same thing. We might cut him. Just another fail under Hurney watch

SMH

And he's still our GM

Archived