• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JaMarcus Russell supposedly fires back at Cam Newton

Car123

i don't have a problem with cam calling out russell, but this is a damn good point by itself.

true.

i hate that people look at and label players (or anyone) according to their skin color or feel it necessary that they represent anything other than the human race.

we will all advance more when we quit labeling and pigeon-holing ourselves and others by color.

Are you people this gullible? There is no way in hell JaMarcus Russell was able to write something that eloquent. The last time I saw him on TV was at the Sugar Bowl with Troy Smith a few years back. He could barely speak English when giving a sideline interview.

if jamarcus wrote that, he did have a point. but everyone just kept saying newton was going to be jr 2.0, so i think thats what newton is talking about. people judge you as a whole(your race) not by your self alot of times too.

black qbs are given fewer chances, or some like vick is caught up in other "stuff" or just think their athletic ability will save them. which ends up with them not studying film and practicing hard. peyton manning studies all the time, even when you dont see him. all the greats do.

its not because they(black qbs) are dumb, its not rocket science.

RealJRock2 Jamarcus Russell

@

@elvesandplums gotta defend yourself at some point bro.

29 Dec

@

@elvesandplums the thing is my faults are WELL known and documented, and it's like no one noticed the situation I was in as well.

29 Dec

@

@elvesandplums I'll respond because you're so persistent. I don't fully blame the Raiders for what happened, most of it was MY fault...

if this really is Russell, he is showing a degree of maturity I did not expect.

Honestly I hope he can make a come back. I doubt it, but I hope he can. He seemed to have all the physical gifts just not the desire. Who knows...

Archived