• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JaMarcus Russell supposedly fires back at Cam Newton

Car123

I was taught not to bring up other peoples names in MY business. #justsaying

Dude is having a Great rookie season, and my football career to this point is what it is,but to blame me for America's perception of black..

Quarterbacks is just ignorant and not only disregards the plight and strides made by those who came before us, but gives those who do have..

Hidden racial agendas a ready-made excuse to spew their garbage...

Twitter

Found this on a website

I am having a very hard time believing JaMarcus Russell has such an extended vocabulary; I am also having a hard time believing that he could gather those words as intellegently as he appears to have done.

.......... you just proved his point.

if the dude was concerned about his image he should have done something about it while he had a chance.

if you don't want people talking about stupid stuff you do, don't do stupid stuff, esp. where people can see it or find out about it.

easy.

there ain't nothing anyone could ever say that would do more damage to his reputation than what he did to it himself.

Dude is having a Great rookie season, and my football career to this point is what it is,but to blame me for America's perception of black quarterbacks is just ignorant and not only disregards the plight and strides made by those who came before us, but gives those who do have hidden racial agendas a ready-made excuse to spew their garbage.

i don't have a problem with cam calling out russell, but this is a damn good point by itself.

Archived