• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HEY CHUD, you dumb@ss

TheOracle

Ok when ever something goes wrong on either side of the ball. Blame either Chud or McD. Ok this don't make sense. We knew coming into the season that it wasn't going to look pretty from the start. The whole coaching staff in their first year with a rookie QB starting and a patch work D. So stop blaming the coaches. They done pretty good considering no OTAs,Minicamps and a limited training camp. This team has needs that will be addressed in the offseason and things will get better come next year. So give the blaming the coaches a rest now.:rolleyes:

Ok when ever something goes wrong on either side of the ball. Blame either Chud of McD. Ok this don't make sense. We knew coming into the season that it wasn't going to look pretty from the start. The whole coaching staff in their first year with a rookie QB starting and a patch work D. So stop blaming the caoches. They done pretty good considering no OTAs,Minicamps and a limited training camp. This team has needs that will be addressed in the offseason and things will get better come next year. So give the blaming the coaches a rest now.:rolleyes:

I blame the Defense for being a bunch of pussies, standing still looking at the Stains' offense in awe.

I blame Chud for throwing 3 downs in a row just because you're down 14, then to come out down 21 and start running the ball. He's an idiot who doesn't know how to play FROM BEHIND.

i think the coaches have been phenomenal with the middle-school talent we have on D.

chud has been good at covering up our weaknesses on offense. i think the panthers can definitely be better in certain situations, but they'll get it together.

this was a throwaway season. remember that.

I blame the Defense for being a bunch of pussies, standing still looking at the Stains' offense in awe.

I blame Chud for throwing 3 downs in a row just because you're down 14, then to come out down 21 and start running the ball. He's an idiot who doesn't know how to play FROM BEHIND.

Ok so blame Chud for 3 throws in the row. So. Every team does it. So what is the problem. Sain'ts just out played our offense that series. Blaming Chud ain't going to help much. It has been this way most of the year. Everyone is still learning. Give them a full offseason and things will get better. :eek6:

Archived