• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Can't we be friends?

The Saw

Probably why nobody hates the Panthers yet.

The ain't nothin but taints and the rest of the NFC South won't agree with you. Any cowboy fans who reminisce about their meetings with the panthers in the playoffs won't agree with you. The ram fans won't agree with you. The 49er fans who look back on the late 90's won't agree with you. Eagles don't like us too much. Bears dislike us quite a bit. List goes on.

Only thing jaguars fans can grasp to is some imaginary rivalry they have with the steelers. Steeler fans laugh at this...

u-mad-1.jpg

Being that the Panthers and Jaguars were brothers of expansion, it is only natural to want to one up the other. Thus far I am happy to be apart of the Panthers side of things.

I think this sums it up pretty well. Jacksonville is our twin, so there is a little rivalry... not to mention our first match up since inception was at the Hall of Fame game (...and we won...). There was a little jawing back and forth between fan bases, here and there, too. But all in fun.

We got nothing against you, brah.

If i saw a falcons, saints and jags fan hanging from a cliff about to fall and die in hell and i could only save one id probably save the jags fan and step on the fingers of the other two.

Archived