• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh COTY

g5jamz

I was thinking towards the end of the game that they manage to win a Super Bowl this year he should win Coach of the Millennium. Granted the team has tons of talent, but going from 6-10 to a championship with Alex Smith as your QB would be pretty remarkable. And I'm SO glad to see the Saints eliminated.

Hargaugh should thank Singletary but I like his fire....

and for a pretty good team. I have been saying for two years the team was tired of Singletary. I wanted Singletary to replace Fox a few years ago...glad we didn't pull the trigger then.

Harbaugh would not have done any better in Carolina than Rivera and nobody can prove other wise so STFU about the comparison of the teams and coaches.

I think he just wanted to stay in California.

Especially considering that he could have came to Carolina and drafted Luck, who would have came out to play with his old coach.

I am glad that we ended up with Cam instead, but I am not sold on Rivera yet.

i'm sold on rivera, but i agree with pretty much everything else.

his family has been in cali for years. .001% chance he was going to be leaving.

i think he's going to be a great coach and was really hoping he would come, but i'm not going to bitch and moan about him not coming and i'm not going to hate on JR and hurney for not getting him here.

he didn't want to leave california. he wasn't going to leave california.

and for a pretty good team. I have been saying for two years the team was tired of Singletary. I wanted Singletary to replace Fox a few years ago...glad we didn't pull the trigger then.

Harbaugh would not have done any better in Carolina than Rivera and nobody can prove other wise so STFU about the comparison of the teams and coaches.

If you want to ponder for a minute (not about Panettiere, geez) think of the Panthers with that D....

Archived