• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After A Good Amount Of Research

NJPanthers12

there are four players that I would consider drafting at 8/9. Before I start I want to make it clear that if Morris Claiborne somehow drops I am all for drafting him. I have him as my top defensive player in the draft and number 3 overall behind Luck and Kalil. So with that said, after research the four players I would seriously consider are:

1. Janoris Jenkins

2. Devon Still

3. Riley Reiff

4. Michael Brockers

That is who I like in order. I am huge on Janoris Jenkins and would give him a serious look at 8/9. I would be extremely happy with either one of Jenkins or Still. I would not be too upset if we walk away with Reiff or Brockers.

Rep, pie, smiley faces.

This is a discussion of football, who gives a rip about all that teenage crap anyway

It stopped being a discussion about football when someone suggests taking Janoris Jenking at 8/9 :) .

Edit: if you want Jenkins and the man crush the panthers have on him is that big you trade down, you don't take him at 8/9 unless he runs a 4.2 at the combine.

Archived