• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We destroyed the Giants in the 05 Playoffs

Snake

they also managed to get into the playoffs the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that....consistency.

if we can get into the playoffs again, i'm fine with him staying. hopefully the change in DC is what we need.

Here's my impression of Trgovac...

"Durrrrr... whose that Fitzgerald character... should I put someone on him? ... Nahh... we need to focus on Edgerrin James... I heard on ESPN he had 73 whole yards against Atlanta .... "

:frown2:

You forgot to add your Fox impression though: "Wait...I'm allowed to tell my coach what to do or try? Really?" :rolleyes:

You forgot to add your Fox impression though: "Wait...I'm allowed to tell my coach what to do or try? Really?" :rolleyes:

LOL Yeah, I'm pretty sure some sh-- went down at halftime of that game.

Fox "OK guys we're doing things my way now"

Trgo "But.. but... that's the best defensive scheme evah!"

Fox "Dude STFU"

Trgo "For serious! I been dominating on Madden with it!"

what a superficial parallel at best.

They had a young talented QB who was only gonna get better over time. We don't.

They had an up and coming defensive line that was only going to be built better over the next few years. Jury's still out and I'd like to see us get 4 deep at DE like they did. And I'm talking 10-sack guys here, guys who wouldn't need to split time on another team.

Most importantly, they had a critical trait we don't. Accountability. The Giants powerwashed the defense after the Philly game in '06. Tim Lewis=gone. Something we ourselves weren't up to the task of doing, that in our case our assistants left on their own accord.

I'd like to see us get 4 deep at DE like they did. And I'm talking 10-sack guys here, guys who wouldn't need to split time on another team.

Yeah, sign me up for that one too.

in our case our assistants left on their own accord.

I hope you're not referring to Trgovac here because he did NOT leave on his own.

Archived