• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we get Alshon Jeffrey in the 5th round??

teeray

5th rounder or not, why would we want a player that doesn't want to stay in shape? Tight ends aren't just fat wide receivers. If he doesn't want to stay fit he won't be able to play either position. Are you saying it's worth the risk because it's only a 5th round pick? Sounds like a wasted pick to me.

5th rounder or not, why would we want a player that doesn't want to stay in shape? Tight ends aren't just fat wide receivers. If he doesn't want to stay fit he won't be able to play either position. Are you saying it's worth the risk because it's only a 5th round pick? Sounds like a wasted pick to me.

The title was a little tongue in cheek. It sounds like that report was incorrect so his worth will all depend on what he does at the combine. I like him but he is going to have to run a 4.6 or better if he wants to stay in the first round.

It says on his wikipedia that he is ranked as the best receiver and number 5 player overall.

Did this kid get cancer or something? wtf happened here? I don't follow college ball.

Wikipedia also has said that "David Garrard played like a flaming bag of poo in the playoffs but will win all of the Superbowls on Madden."

Just sayin....

Archived