• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oxycodone

Hawk

I'll chime in sense I used to work in a pharmacy and am young and relevant to this kind of thing.

1.Skew nailed it, geniunely the older crowd who abuse it do it because they once had a need for itm then became hooked before they knew it.

2. Many people like the enhanced buzz they get by taking them with alcohol.

3.Not as detectable as the much less harmlful Marijuana in drug test.

4.In general it gives people a buzz just by taking them, but I personally would never do that poo,well for obvious reasons and common side effect seems to be sweating your ass off and being itchy as hell all the time.

This drug has me pissed actually. There are plenty of other drugs out there that will do the same thing that are a lot less addicting. Seems the only reason Dr.s are prescribiing it is because the drug companies are pushing the Dr.s to prescibe them (ie, paying them off).

As I said, be careful with these Hawk.

I can't describe the inordinate amount of people I see in clinic in their 20s-30s complaining of low back pain and anxiety. The sad part is that these folks are almost reading from a script in that Tylenol, NSAIDs, Ultram, Tramadol does nothing for their pain and only Dilaudid (which some other doctor in another state before they moved here) works for them. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to let the person know that I am not comfortable writing this nonsense only to watch them make a seen in the office and storm out.

I take Lortab for pain. Sometimes I get a high and other times there is nothing. 15 mg should do it though. Oxy is the last thing dealers want to deal with. $10 per pill is not worth it to them

Oxy will fug your heart up. Get off that poo.

I got pretty high the first few times I took it, but when I had a wisdom tooth taken out recently, it did absolutely nothing for me.

Cause you don't notice a high when in big pain. Pot is still the best damn medicine and safe.

I take Lortab for pain. Sometimes I get a high and other times there is nothing. 15 mg should do it though. Oxy is the last thing dealers want to deal with. $10 per pill is not worth it to them

Oxy will fug your heart up. Get off that poo.

lortab = nausea

but $10 a pill for percs? hmmm... i've got about 12 left from getting my tooth pulled

lortab = nausea

but $10 a pill for percs? hmmm... i've got about 12 left from getting my tooth pulled

Yes. The high is short and intense. sweating and heavy breathing. I just don't see it as being worth the time laying there on your back and doing nothing at all.

Hey, remember sick calls? Drink some benadryl and a lot of water. Every problem was because "you don't drink a lot of water" :rofl:

I took Darvocets a few years ago for a shoulder problem. Its easy to see how one could get addicted to them. It wasn't so much the high for me as it was feeling like I did when I was younger. Played basketball with my son without getting sore. Welll until the next day when the Darvocet wore off :). And Darvocets are one of the weaker opiates. Thats why I try to avoid opiates. I have occassional lower back pain, and physical therapy has worked well enough to avoid the need for opiates.

Archived