• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want a DT in the draft,read this and then tell me why you do

panther4life

With the Rookies and the Backup's as the major starters, the team gave up over 5 yards per carry on mid-G runs. So both sets were bad and gave up lots of yards on average, However the weakest unit of the team's defense on just big plays "Runs over 10 yards" was against Hardy's poor containment abilities.

This is a hideously poor argument constructed around randomly cherry picked statistics that works from an assumption.

I just don't know if I want to take the four minutes or so it would require to completely disassemble that abortion of an OP, especially considering you wouldn't respond to me afterwards.

You'd just meander over to the huddle and wait for this little bucket of green apple splatters to drop off the first page.

I am open to be proven wrong, give it a shot, i'll give you 4 times the amount of time you say it would require and give 16 minutes then i'm going to be and will check back in tommorow

They may have only given up 3 rushing TD's because every drive from our opponents looked like this:

7 yard rush

10 yard rush

12 yard rush

5 yard rush

6 yard rush

15 yard rush

12 yard rush

8 yard rush

Passing TD to whomever Munnerlyn, Martin or Connor was covering.

With the Rookies and the Backup's as the major starters, the team gave up over 5 yards per carry on mid-G runs. So both sets were bad and gave up lots of yards on average, However the weakest unit of the team's defense on just big plays "Runs over 10 yards" was against Hardy's poor containment abilities.

actually it was 4.53, Hardys side gave up 5.62

4.53 is good for 31st in the league in 2011

and that's where a high proportion of run attempts go

50% to be exact (on the team specifically)

nah but DT's not a major concern

Captain Munnerlyn was the worst starting cb in the leauge 126.9 qb rating against him

(2nd worst in NFL)

73.8% completion percent when he was targeted (worst in the NFL).

nah CB's not a major concern.

Archived