• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Redskins trade up to #2

Reapuh

Wow...they want RGIII

more like they want a QB, RG3 or Luck and no one else. as a Redskins and panther fan, i think the Redskinsn gave up alot, but if RG3 is as good as people say, it's worth it after watching what Newton did in Carolina, i dont think RG3 is in Newton's league, but he's worth getting.

I'm just glad we have a head-start on teams like the Colts (who seem deadset on destroying themselves AFTER landing their new QB) and the Redskins (who have banked a lot on their new QB.)

In the cycle of quarterbacking refreshment around this league we've suddenly jumped ahead of the curve.

So is this is the most ever give up to move up in the first round particularly not to the first pick?? All this for the second best quarterback in the draft. Wow. At least New York got the first pick with Manning.

I get why they did it but this is unprecedented. Isn't it????

So is this is the most ever give up to move up in the first round particularly not to the first pick?? All this for the second best quarterback in the draft. Wow. At least New York got the first pick with Manning.

I get why they did it but this is unprecedented. Isn't it????

He did win the Heisman. This year QB draft is unprecedented and they need one, badly

Great move by the Skins. Fantastic move by Snyder. Remember how many picks the Giants gave up for Eli? The Chargers rather have Eli back ... instead of ... what's his name?

First round picks are overrated. If RGIII will give a team 10 good years, then it is worth it. Plus the skins are 40millions under the cap. Think about this. Look at the established receivers on the market. Reggie Wayne, Mike Wallace, Marcus Colston, ...

Of course, he could be a bust too ... but, let's be honest. Have you looked at the list of QBs that have gone through the Skins?

McNabb, John Beck, Patrick Ramsey, Grossman, Wuerfel, Gannon,Rypen, Shuler, Shane Matthews, Brad Johnson, ... Give me a break.

A good QB brings stability to your franchise for 10+ years ..

Archived