• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN news channel: NFC South "On the Clock" @ 11 am

Fireball77

I would love it if we get Johnson with our second pick, I've been looking for us to get him since last year when I first started following him, I just hope he falls to us though, which I kinda doubt.

and BTW how can you give our recent draft history a b-, we have been really good since the Davis draft.

Shelton

Mathis

Ellison

Lefors

Anderson

Salley

Butler

Just a few names......there are more.

I don't know, I think it's already pretty quiet in the Scarnecchia household too...Dante is the Pats' OL coach, his son worked (may still) for the Jets and did during Cameragate. In the VIDEO dept no less...where he also had worked for the Pats..lol

I would love it if we get Johnson with our second round pick, I've been looking for us to get him since last year when I first started following him, I just hope he falls to us though, which I kinda doubt.

I've been thinking of him as a late first early second so if he makes the 59th that would be a no brainer imo, but we would still need a DT

and BTW how can you give our recent draft history a b-, we have been really good since the Davis draft.

I wouldn't take Johnson before our 4th round pick...if then. I think he is a bust waiting to happen. Sure he has the physical tools to be very good, but he isn't. He is very soft, does not play the run AT ALL, and only plays hard on occasion (if people get upset with Peppers taking plays off, just imagine how apoplectic they will be if we get this guy...I would see mass coronaries on the horizon).

He is an athlete, and really nothing more. His technique is bad, and I don't think he has the desire or work ethic to even come close to reaching his potential. And while Peppers has his faults, he is immensely more naturally talented than Johnson, so in no way should he be considered any kind of replacement.

Archived