• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Goodson RB Tex A&M

App Panther

I think both the Goodson and Fiamette (sp?) pick but does anyone think both will make the roster?

I'm sure they will at least make the practice squad.

Birmingham and Goodson will probably battle it out for the 3rd spot at RB, but Goodson probably has the edge if he returns kicks well.(we'll see)

I was a little disappointed that if we were drafting him to be a KR/PR, then why didn't we draft a guy who actually DID IT already in college? Well, the more I've read about this guy, and the more I've saw, the more I like. He could very well end up being our best value pick if he pans out.

I'm excited to see what he can do as a slot with the strength and shiftiness of a RB.

Maybe we will do a lot of different things on offense this year, just doesn't seem like our style to use guys like this IMO.

We barely throw to the non WR's that we have as it is. If all that changes then this guy can cause some match up problems.

I don't have a problem with the guy or the pick really, just on if we will really use him right.

Maybe we will do a lot of different things on offense this year, just doesn't seem like our style to use guys like this IMO.

We barely throw to the non WR's that we have as it is. If all that changes then this guy can cause some match up problems.

I don't have a problem with the guy or the pick really, just on if we will really use him right.

agreed

Elusive runner that doesn't go down at first contact and plays much faster than his timed 40. I was like WTF? at first, but watching footage of him, I'm pretty happy with the pick. Should be a great addition as a 3rd RB, slot receiver and special teams player...

Archived