• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl Schedule To Be Released Tuesday (April 17)

Car123

In about a year stretch, I attended the playoff game against AZ, then the Eagles home opener in 2009, followed later that year by the Buffalo game and the Miami Thursday night game. As far as four games go, that's one colossal pile of collective poo ever seen on a football field. Hard to argue against that.

I was at the Miami game next to a fat chick from Miami. We got burned by a bunch of no names and the Dan Henning draw on 3rd down.

that's on my list of worst games i've ever seen in person. phins fans owned the stadium-marino and williams jerseys everywhere, "lets go dolphins" chants drowning out everything else, the draw play for a touchdown, etc. it's up there with the home opener in 2006 against the falcons and our home game against them in 2007. bucs at home in 2007 was horrible too. that one was a shutout until williams took a screen pass in for a touchdown as time ran out.

of course, nothing can touch the 2008 divisional playoffs. nothing.

that's on my list of worst games i've ever seen in person. phins fans owned the stadium-marino and williams jerseys everywhere, "lets go dolphins" chants drowning out everything else, the draw play for a touchdown, etc. it's up there with the home opener in 2006 against the falcons and our home game against them in 2007. bucs at home in 2007 was horrible too. that one was a shutout until williams took a screen pass in for a touchdown as time ran out.

of course, nothing can touch the 2008 divisional playoffs. nothing.

So you weren't at the Bills game in 09 then? Talk about smelly, retarded fans chanting that ghey chant, whatever it was. Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith jerseys everywhere like it was still 92 during their era of epic SB failure. We lost to a team that put up about 150 yards of offense with Ryan Fitzpatrick IIRC. We would drive the field then Jake would throw a brainless INT.

It was not worse than the playoff game against AZ, but pretty damn turrible.

So you weren't at the Bills game in 09 then? Talk about smelly, retarded fans chanting that ghey chant, whatever it was. Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith jerseys everywhere like it was still 92 during their era of epic SB failure. We lost to a team that put up about 150 yards of offense with Ryan Fitzpatrick IIRC. We would drive the field then Jake would throw a brainless INT.

It was not worse than the playoff game against AZ, but pretty damn turrible.

yeah i wasn't around for that one. a bunch of them came here and talked epic amounts of poo (they actually started back in august iirc) and when i heard them on the TV broadcast early in the game i knew what was up.

i was at a preseason game against the bills once and that was bad enough. it looked like a bunch of red, white, and blue beachballs being passed around the stadium that night.

The beautiful part about making your own schedule is I won't miss any games. The sucky part about living in San Diego is I can only attend west coast games...

Hey Jayflip, I was in SD last week for bitness. I put a post in the lounge looking for locals to come have a beer or eight with me, and no one replied. Thanks for the hospitality! I fly all the way across the country - nothing from you losers at all.

Archived