• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Do People Smoke With Their Kids In The Car?

Brokenbad

Especially with the windows rolled up.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against smokers, but it grosses me out to think people cannot control themselves enough to keep from exposing their children to second hand smoke.

A few mornings ago I saw a young girl riding with her mother. The girl was in her early teens. I wanted to roll down my window and yell "Hey lady, ever thought your daughter would like to go to school NOT smelling like cigarette smoke?

I literally want to punch those people through their windows at stop lights when I see it happening. People are just stupid as fug. I saw a couple put Mt Dew in their infants baby bottle while they sat in the stands at one of my sister's highschool softball games.

I literally want to punch those people through their windows at stop lights when I see it happening. People are just stupid as fug. I saw a couple put Mt Dew in their infants baby bottle while they sat in the stands at one of my sister's highschool softball games.

If you hadn't been in a metropolitan area it would've been Sun Drop. Lightweights.

Because there IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulz.

My dad smoked/still smokes when I'm a passenger in his truck. Window rolled down though of course, so I don't get much second hand. Eh, doesn't really bother me but I've grown up around it. Would never do it around a small child in the car or with the windows rolled up...never seen that one.

Archived