• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No More Naanee To Kick Around Anymore

Boltergeist

Hmmm

somebody mentioned AE. Could he be there? Could heee be there. Is it safe to say the staff is confident enough in AE that he can be at least as good as Nanee?

I would love for him to come out gangbusters and make all these know-it-alls around here eat some crow. That reason alone would make it all worthwhile.

I could give a poo about App State really but the kid has gotten a lot of heat just because of where he was picked. As if it was his fault. I have always pulled or him. As a Panther fan, it's pretty stupid not to.

Over scrutinized player last year when he really shouldn't have been. People looked at some plays by him early on in the season and that made too much of an impression on people. He wasn't #2 WR material but he surely wasn't as bad as people were making him out to be. He improved throughout the year but you could say that about the majority of the players, it's just that Legedu never got a chance.

Saying that, this isn't a huge loss. Good luck to him.

Archived