• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams gets an earful from Fox for TD; Will not give up Smash and Dash just yet

Sword

This is funny.

Later on, quarterback Jake Delhomme weighed in on the situation saying Williams and Stewart should be nicknamed “Penn and Teller” after the Las Vegas magicians because one of them talks all of the time like Williams and the other one is more reserved like Stewart.

:smilielol5:

Stupid. Fox knows there was no way that Tampa could've won that game the way the article described. Give me a break. We're talking one in a million shot. And also, this "respect for the other coach" stuff is silly too. We ran a play and Tampa couldn't stop us, simple as that. Let the man score his damn TD for crying out loud.

I understand the thinking of not wanting to give the other team time to score..but what if instead of scoring the TD williams fumbled the ball and TB ran it back for six...i wonder what fox would have said then...sometimes i hate fox and his conservative bullshit...let the man score!

Stupid. Fox knows there was no way that Tampa could've won that game the way the article described. Give me a break. We're talking one in a million shot. And also, this "respect for the other coach" stuff is silly too. We ran a play and Tampa couldn't stop us, simple as that. Let the man score his damn TD for crying out loud.

It all hinged on the onside kick. If they got it it'd be a HUGE HUGE pick-me-up for their offense and all bets would be off.

Williams should have went down, but I don't blame him a bit for scoring. IIRC Westbrook's run last year was longer and gave him that extra second to think about what he was doing.

Why go down...that makes absolutely no sense.

When you have a team by the neck, you break the neck in two..you don't let them hang around.

It is not like our defense didn't allow Tampa to march up and down the field.

Its not surprising though, too conservative. The team is hot, let them be hot, let them enjoy what they do.

As Fox likes to say, 'the other team practices too, the other team plays too'...this time, it was Deangelo's turn. Bucs stop him, or he scores. Simple.

Actually, it pissed me off when I read it. Sometimes, its better not to know.

Archived