• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait Wait Wait... Lets All Take A Moment To Laugh At The Bucs.. & While Were At It The Falcons, And Saints* Too.

thunderraiden

Bucs got better today. Nothing to laugh about there. We got better too with Kuechly but we are still a few pieces away. (Some of those pieces could be found in the next few rounds).

I agree, but was glad to see the Bucs not get Trent Richardson or Morris Claiborne. Barron will be good. Martin will be good, but I wasnt looking forward to Mo Claiborne on the Bucs for the next decade. Whew.

I agree, but was glad to see the Bucs not get Trent Richardson or Morris Claiborne. Barron will be good. Martin will be good, but I wasnt looking forward to Mo Claiborne on the Bucs for the next decade. Whew.

That's exactly how I feel. Claiborne or Richardson. I'd much rather our guys have to tackle Martin than Richardson and I'd much rather Cam and our receivers have to face Barron than Claiborne.

Can't you two homos just fug and make up?

Seriously... talk about football, not each other children. It's really old.

/rant

I do enjoy laughing at the Bucs... I think they made a mistake, but it's hard to tell until they start playing. I'm just glad they didn't draft Richardson, as I think he would have eat our current Dline alive.

Passing on Claiborne is a risky move by the Bucs. But, they got two very good players and definitely improved their team. Add these to (great Safety and damn good RB) to what they did in th offseason and they significantly improved.

I still hate them....but not with complete blinders on.

What I wanna know is, who the hell is Mark Barron? How come I didn't hear about him until yesterday?

The Bucs really wanted Trent Richardson, and they lost him. They traded down hoping they could still get Claiborne, hoping they could pull off a win-win, and they failed again. Then they traded back into the first to get a running back of all positions because they were so salty. This is funny. I like this.

Archived