• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stupid Shyt You Have Heard A Yankee Say

Brokenbad

Lol sorry man.

I have no tolerance for racism and I misread your post.

Accept some rep plz.

No problem, Have some pie.

There's nothing in the world worse than a BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSTAN of NUUUU YOURKKKKKKKK accent

I can deal with New York accents. Boston is a no go. But some southerners' accents get on my nerves too. I went up to Wilkes County recently. I couldn't understand anyone.

What really gets me is the Bostonians who have lived in the south for a while and their accents mix... they take the most annoying parts of each and put them together.

"I watched NASCAR with my wife" turns into "Ah watched NASCAaaaa with my waff"

Yankee: "Do you drink pop?"

Me "Dude, no that's just gross"

...pop is more of a midwestern thing - true yankees say soda. ;) (seriously - soda is used in the northeast, pop in the midwest.)

How many "Yankees" do you ever hear talking about Rebs?

None. They've moved on.

You've never heard any comments about dumb southerners up north? I have... but admittedly most are really directed at "dumb redneck hicks," which are in most states :P

I lived all over the South for 36 years. After living here for almost nine months, I can safely say that the people up here are vastly more intelligent and the woman are equally as hot. I'm so glad to be away from brain dead redneck trash.

Flame away.

Disagree.

The women are not nearly as good looking, and many of those folks have rarely been out of their own state, except to go to Disney World.

Disagree.

The women are not nearly as good looking, and many of those folks have rarely been out of their own state, except to go to Disney World.

while true of much of the rural north, these things are not true of new york city.

Archived