• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name Your Top Reasons You Are Glad We Have Cam And Not Luck

Brokenbad

I am just super glad we never had to choose between Cam or Luck. Cam is the perfect qb for this team.

This. Luck might've gotten us to a 6-10 record too, but I highly doubt he would've energized our franchise like Cam did. Cam just screams "face of the franchise". Luck doesn't, even though he's a hell of a player.

How is he over rated?

What has he actually done to deserve all this attention? National Championships? Awards? Heisman? Really what has Luck done? Alot of QB's have better stats then Luck coming out of college so why does this man deserve all this acclaim.

I liked Cam because the media hated him, people doubted him, question him, and he handle himself professionally and proved everyone wrong, they compared him negatively to VY, Jamarcus Russell, and Vick. But Cam is on a level no of those guys have ever been on, as in abilities.....

Luck, is the silver spoon fed kid in the media, they love him, they have anointed him, they proclaim his greatness and compared him to the greatest QB's of all time.

I hate the media, so whoever the media anoints before they step on the field, I tend to hate them. that's just me...

Luck is always being compared to either:

1) Peyton Manning, who has fewer Super Bowls and a much worse playoff record than his derpy sibling

2) John Elway, who lost repeatedly in the Super Bowl until his late 30s and all the other good teams had fallen off

At best, Luck is a good QB who will do squat when it counts, or a Matt Ryan clone.

Cam, on the other hand, is something never seen before, and will likely never be seen again. It's impossible to say how high his ceiling really is, when he has the holy trinity of absurb talent, fiery competitiveness and "it", that factor to transcend sports itself.

I wish Luck well, but he did us the greatest favor ever by staying at Stanford. For that alone I'll wish him the best.

Archived